This course introduces the concepts of conflict resolution, alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and mediation. Specific techniques, recommended procedures, and related management options are explored. This course is especially valuable for anyone working or managing teams, or responsible for front line supervision.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify and use conflict constructively
- Explain the attitudes, behaviors, and strategies that help people manage conflict effectively
- Describe the appropriate steps and approaches to take when conflict occurs
- Describe the fundamental principles of Alternative Dispute Resolution and Mediation
Course length: 2.5 Hours
To complete this course you will need to do the following:
- Complete the eLesson - Conflict Resolution
- Read the article "Conflict Management Strategies, ADR, and Mediation"
- Complete the Final Quiz
- Fill out the Participant Survey
- Print your Certificate of Completion