This course details the theory and processes involved in interviewing suspected sex offenders.
Upon completion of this course, your will be able to:
- Prepare for the suspect interview
- Distinguish exonerations from confessions
- Distinguish exculpatory from incriminating statements
- Describe sex offenders' motivations for their crimes
- Describe anti-logic and methods for keeping suspects in an anti-logic mindset
- Describe the five trademarks of the suspect interview
Course length: 1 Hour
To complete this course you will need to do the following:
- Read the Course Overview
- Read the article "Sex Offenders: Dynamics and Interview Techniques"
- Complete the eLesson - In the Interview Room
- Complete the Final Quiz
- Fill out the Participant Survey
- Print your Certificate of Completion