This course is all about Security Planning and Prevention, including threat assessments, risk assessments, and hardening targets.
Upon completion of this course the student will demonstrate the following skills demonstrating safety, completion of effective police work, and sound tactics:
- Identify the components of a successful threat assessment
- Discuss four types of proactive and periodic risk assessments
- Describe the characteristics of a successfully hardened target
Course length: 1.5 Hours
To complete this course you will need to do the following:
- Read the article "Threat and Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment Guide – Comprehensive Preparedness Guide (CPG) 201"
- Complete the interactive eLesson - Security Planning and Prevention
- Complete the Final Quiz
- Fill out the Participant Survey
- Print your Certificate of Completion