This course details the basic functions of video surveillance, the components of a basic video system, and setting up a video system.
Upon completion of course, your will be able to:
- Describe the basic functions of video surveillance, including deterrence, intervention and evidence collection
- Identify the components of a basic video surveillance system
- Discuss how to setup a basic video surveillance system
Course length: 2 Hours
To complete this course you will need to do the following:
- Read the article "Legal and Privacy Issues Related to CCTV and Other Surveillance"
- Complete the eLesson - Video Surveillance
- Complete the Final Quiz
- Fill out the Participant Survey
- Print your Certificate of Completion