CT2Learn Frequently Asked Questions
- What does ELS stand for?
ELS stands for Evolved Learning System.
- How do I signup for CT2Learn?
If you go to the membership page you can see all the information and options for membership.
- How does the subscription work?
It's very simple. CT2Learn offers multiple membership options, either fixed length, such as 70 or 140 days, or as continuous memberships with small monthly recurring payments required to maintain membership status. You can enroll for as long as you need access to the system, with the longer plans offering better value. With all plans, you have access to all of the CT2Learn features and content for as long as your membership remains active.
- I am a student enrolled in four online classes that all use CT2Learn. Do I have to pay a subscription fee for each class or only pay for one membership?
One of the huge benefits for students who are in programs that use CT2Learn for multiple courses is that one membership gives you access to all the books and other learning materials in platform. In this case, only one membership that will last for the duration of the courses is needed.
- What browsers does the ELS work on?
You can see a full list of supported browsers, operating systems and mobile devices that are compatible with the CT2Learn ELS here.
- Why provide such an awesome system?
Books cost too much, and technology has enabled fresh ways to access content. Why should students have to pay $500 a semester on books?
- Does CT2Learn's Evolved Learning System (ELS) work on tablets?
Yes. Refer to this chart to see if your tablet is supported.
- How do I cancel my monthly recurring payment membership?
- Log in to your account. From the Member Home page, click the Manage Subscriptions button in the Your Subscription Information section.
- Click the "cancel" button in the Your Current Subscriptions section
- Follow directions on next screen to confirm your decision
- What's an iMod?
- Interactive Modules, or "iMods" are relatively short, highly interactive lessons on specific topics. Currently the ELS contains two iMod Series. The Criminal Justice iMod Series offers practical, skills-based content that supplements learning from a textbook and lecture classroom environment. The Professional Development iMod Series focuses on the knowledge, skills, and attitude one needs to land and keep a great job in today's world.